Since you are visiting this page, you are interested in opportunities to work with us.
We look forward to meeting you - we are always happy to talk to professionals who want to develop their skills in a modern, international company.
Click to APPLY (link to the recruitment platform)
Who are we looking for?
We want to work with professionals in the fields of air compressors, vacuum pumps, pneumatic and air-powered equipment who are passionate about helping our customers achieve sustainable growth and who have integrity and reliability.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our organization and want to help us achieve our strategic goals - send us your CV.
What are our current vacancies?
You find all our vacancies here: (link to the recruitment platform)
If you can identify with our company, but there is currently no suitable job opening, please don’t hesitate to send us your application anyway. We will be happy to talk with you and see together if there are any opportunities for cooperation.
What development opportunities are there in our company?
In our company, we support your need for professional development. You have the opportunity to discuss your ideas with our management in regular meetings.
We respond to the current trends with customized education and training programs.
What is it like to work with us?
We are a company that embraces values, focused on achieving a common goal. We operate as a team that benefits from the potential of the group and the individual.
We consciously promote an open working atmosphere and corporate culture. We value international, multicultural, diverse, passionate and honest interaction. Our working language is English, even though our employees communicate in more than 10 different languages.
Within the scope of the positions to be filled, we offer various forms of employment and work models, which we are happy to explain at the beginning of the application process and adjust as necessary in the further course.
What does the recruitment process look like?
1. After submitting your application/CV, you will receive feedback whether your application has been accepted and has been forwarded to the head of department.
2. Selected candidates will be invited to a recruitment interview online with an expert from HR and the head of the department. During this conversation we can get to know each other’s expectations and possibilities of cooperation and we will check your professional qualifications.
3. If the online interview has been positive, we will invite you to a personal interview at the company to give you an insight into the working environment and atmosphere. At this meeting, we will also discuss all important details regarding the working conditions with you.
Does this sound promising? Then don’t hesitate to attach your application/CV. Make sure that all important information is included - for your convenience, we have prepared a small checklist. Use it and send your complete application documents.
- Information about your professional profile and areas of expertise
- Information about your education (course of study, field of study, university)
- Information about your qualifications and completed courses
- Information about your foreign language skills
- Details of your professional career up to date (employment reference listing the tasks and notable projects in which you have been involved).